Saturday, May 20, 2006

Indian-Literature is no more

I have just abandoned my yet another blog The Great Indian Literature. Reason: I couldn't do justice with that. 1 post in a month is not anticipated frequency. Here I will not only write about Indian Literature but also on a number of things.

I have copied all the posts of that blog in this blog and put a refresh-tag there. All posts are copied today i.e. Saturday, May 20, 2006. If you are looking for them just read out previous 6 posts.

Now its the only blog I have, wait, Carwale.com blog too. :-)

2 comments:

Manish Kumar said...

hmmmm....time ki kami hogi shayad...I was looking forward to ur next review !

Banwari Lal Sharma said...

Yes, manish. Very busy with work. Couldn't spare time for either blog, considered closed down one.