Monday, January 14, 2008

Web presence of engineering colleges of Bhopal

CarWale.com have started a campaign/contest for finding talent in automotive journalism world. It’s about writing an article on anything related to car. Winners will be offered job from CarWale.com and the best writer will get a prize worth 50,000 rupees. Here is the link to the contest.

I remember in my engineering days, I used to go to net-cafes and find technical conferences, paper-presentations. If I found a good conference, I made sure that I write a paper as per theme and always wished that my paper makes it. The enthusiasm was just irresistible.

Thought of passing this contest’s information to a few engineering colleges in Bhopal. Finding email addresses of my college i.e. OIST and LNCT was a few seconds’ job. But that’s all, I couldn’t find email address of any college. Found MANIT’s site but there was no email address mentioned. To my horror, RGPV UIT doesn’t seem to have any website!

The world is making Internet its home and the most technically advanced places in M.P. don’t have web presence at all. They don’t even have email addresses.

Anyways, came across a nice blog on MANIT.

No comments: